Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ultrasound Round-up

I love getting to see how much the baby changes in such a short amount of time...


6 weeks - grain of rice. Even though the baby was this small, we could see a flicker of a heartbeat.


7 weeks - blueberry. I think the baby looks like a little snowman in this one. This was the picture we made copies of and had my grandparents open up for a Christmas surprise :)


9 weeks - grape. I will never forget this ultrasound because the baby was moving around in there like crazy and even waved at us with a tiny little arm! Usually, the fertility clinic graduates patients at 8 weeks, but since we were on vacation that week, they let us come back for one more visit & ultrasound when we got back. The nurse was so fun. She said, "Oh my, you have a BIG baby!!" I think she was not used to seeing arms & legs because most of their ultrasounds are of little grains of rice. It's all about perspective.


This is the most recent picture we've had and it was 3 weeks ago! I can't even imagine how much the baby has grown since then.


This is a close up of the arm & head from the same visit at 10 weeks. Our baby already wants to be an internet sensation... S/he is Tebowing for this pose!!! Awesome.

2 comments: