Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Different Ears

I spend my work days looking into, testing, and fitting hearing aids on human ears. For a change, we spent our vacation concentrating on Mouse Ears and all the Disney Magic we could find. Hubby has been to Disney twice and I have only been once way back when I was 8 years old. All I could remember was that Stuart was deathly afraid of the characters, I was very brave because I rode the train roller coaster, and Grandmom videotaped the sidewalk for the entire length of a VHS tape.

DSCN0530

This is what we looked like after 8 hours at Epcot. HOT! We walked, walked, and then walked a bit more while fitting a couple of rides in between. The fireworks show was fab.

DSCN0518

The cold weather caught us by surprise. Good thing I grabbed a hoodie at the last minute ...

DSCN0528

We made it to our first ever spring training game. It was crazy crowded - probably because we picked a Braves v. Yankees game. They packed a LOT of people into a tiny stadium.

DSCN0553

We also made it to Magic Kingdom, Hollywood studios, and the outlet malls.

DSCN0562

The Muppets in 3D were fantastic. I love muppets in any form. Good times.

2 comments: