Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The ABCs of Allison

A. Age: 29

B. Bed size: King.

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning bathrooms. Also, I don't mind doing laundry, but I have a big problem remembering to move loads from the washer to the dryer and to unload the dryer.

D. Dogs: No, thanks.

E. Essential start to your day: On work days, getting into the shower. On non-work days, randomness. At least 2 hours can time warp on Friday and Saturday mornings and I have no idea what I have done. Probably the most common essential start to one of those days is watching teen mom. It's one of my must see shows that David won't watch and he sleeps later than me.

F. Favorite color: Blue.

G. Gold or silver: Both.

H. Height: 5 foot, 8 inches.

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano for 10 years. I learned by ear (suzuki), so I'm not very good at sight reading and can't play much at all anymore. I want to learn how to play guitar.

J. Job title: Audiologist.

K. Kids: Nope.

L. Live: In Huntsville, AL.

M. Mom’s name: Karen, a.k.a. Pixie

N. Nicknames: Al, Allie, Birdie, Legs Ivey, Adit, Adittee

O. Overnight hospital stays: I had pneumonia when I was very little; there are pictures of me leaving the hospital so I bet I had to stay overnight. Nose surgery.

P. Pet peeves: Tiny drink glasses/ not enough refills at restaurants.

Q. Quote from a movie: From Rounders: "If you had it to do all over again, knowing what would happen, would you make the same choice?" (Mike) "What choice?" (Professor)

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: Richard (27) and Stuart (24)

T. Time you wake up: Alarm goes off at 6:45, I get out of bed by 7:15. I'm usually up by 8 on the weekends.

U. Underwear: Hmmm, always. And I have a variety.

V. Vegetables you don't like: Beets.

W. What makes you run late: Being scatterbrained. I am much better about being on time since I met hubby.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Right hand when I broke it the day before 7th grade, jaw in college, both of my knees since they started being weird last year.

Y. Yummy food you make: Let's see, pico & guacamole is the most requested yummy food I make. My favorite recipes in the famous binder are lasagna, coconut cake, and rosemary potatoes.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I'm into most zoo animals, but I will stay far away from the spiders & snakes. They're usually in the same little building and I won't go near it. David is all about penguins, and this has caused me to realize that they are amazing. Sadly, the penguin exhibit was closed at the Atlanta aquarium when we were there...

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Al! So sad that you aren't playing piano much anymore...you were so very very talented! (probably still are)

    ReplyDelete